- Recycled cardboard pendants: These funky and stylish designs characterize the wall designed café and bistros drawing the attention of the potential customers.
- Industrial-style pendants: These pendants lighting are made from materials like brass, copper, aluminium and Holophane glass. Such array of lights recreates a Persian feel in the café or generates an American dining atmosphere.
- Modern Pendants: For a sleek and sophisticated café designs, you can select modern style pendants havening finishes of reflective metallic surfaces or powder coating.
Have you ever tried wearing jewelry that turned your skin green and itchy? Some people may not complain of itching even after noticing some skin discoloration. If you are within Sydney area, for instance, you might have tried jewellery from random stores and developed allergies. This is an indication that you have sensitive skin. Good thing there are a lot of high-quality, tarnish-free jewelry from renowned establishments like jewellery stores Sydney - Moi Moi Fine Jewellery has to offer.
Wearing jewelry has always been part of people’s overall fashion. It accessorizes your overall getup and serves as a fashion statement, making you look unique from everyone else. But if you have developed skin allergies to various jewellery you have tried, you might be wondering if you should give up wearing them altogether.
No need to fuss, though, if you have sensitive skin. There are still a lot of ways you can still wear jewellery. Professional artisans from reliable jewellery stores Sydney – Moi Moi Fine Jewellery has today can guide you on the type of metal that is best suited for your sensitive skin.
Here are some ways you can also protect your skin from rashes and discoloration:
Avoid Cheap Metals – Cheap metals are more likely to discolour your skin and create an allergic reaction. You better stick with stainless steel jewellery, platinum or rhodium plated jewellery as these metals do not cause any allergic reactions.
1. Avoid using lotion, Soap or Chemicals – There are chemicals and substances present in lotions and soaps that may interact with the jewellery, thus turning it into a different colour. It is best to remove rings before washing your hands or applying any hand cream to prevent any reaction. Do not use your jewellery while bathing and swimming, especially when going to the beach. Salt water in the beach may affect the metal on your jewellery.
2. Apply Polymer or Clear Nail Polish – Polymer may act as a protective barrier between your skin and the metal. Be sure to coat the inside of your jewellery with ample amount of polymer for protection. You can also use nail polish as it gives you the same effect, however, you may need to reapply coating every once in a while as it has a tendency to wear off.
3. Choose Only Quality Metals – Although some jewellery may be cheaper than others, the metal they use may not be compatible with your sensitive skin. When you develop allergies, you might have to spend more on treatment. There are jewellers that offer affordable high-quality metals that are worth your hard-earned cash if you only know where to look. You may visit various jewellery stores Sydney – Moi Moi Fine Jewellery has to offer and ask about the type of metal that is perfect for your sensitive skin.
One advantage of choosing renowned jewellers is the quality of their metals. Professional jewellers not only think about what goods look good on you, they will also consider the metal’s compatibility to your skin. To browse a complete selection of fine jewellery, you may visit http://www.moimoi.com.au/ for more details.